We had an awesome Europe trip in September. And ever since we put up our itinerary, we have been bugged by the readers to put up the photos.
How about traveling Europe with us? We had great 17 days in Europe. So, it seems natural that you travel with 17 of our best selfies across Europe. Here we go!
1. Lets start in the northern Switzerland at Rhine falls near Zurich. These are the largest plain waterfalls in Europe.
2. Cliff walk on Mt. Titlis was a unique experience, even though the top was soon covered with clouds.
3. We were so lucky to get perfect clear sky to enjoy the views and snow at The top of Europe: Jungfrau
4. Our Swiss expedition ended in the beautiful old city of Bern.
5. There isn’t a better way to arrive in the city of lights than visiting the Eiffel tower.
6. Enjoying a beautiful morning at Sacre coeur and got in touch with the bohemian atmosphere of the neighboring areas.
7. The compulsory tour to the top of Eiffel for grand views of Paris skyline.
8. Notre Dame was my favorite place in Paris (yes it was not Eiffel but this quaint church)
9. Great fun and fare at Oktoberfest Munich. We couldn’t resist taking a detour to Munich to visit the Oktoberfest. And it was worth every penny and every second.
10. Inside the magnificent Colosseum in Rome, looking down at the arena, we could just hear the victory chants of the warriors and feel the excited atmosphere.
11. We went to the temple of Venus on the edge of Roman forum for the best views and the best photo opportunity of the Colosseum.
12. At St. Peter’s Basilica in the heart of Vatican city. This photo was actually taken from the queue waiting for the entry to the church.
13. A perfect sunny day to enjoy the streets and canals of the amazingly beautiful city of Venice.
14. Sunset over magnificent city of Florence. The red-top buildings in the orange glow of twilight look surreal.
15. Another clichéd trip to Pisa to look at the leaning tower of Pisa.
16. The gorgeous views of the petite coastal town of Manarola at Cinque Terre.
17. Our whirlwind trip culminated perfectly at the incredible gothic style church in Milan, the Duomo di Milano
That is how we touched so many wonderful places in a short time. And we are again longing to go back for more. There is just so much more to see and to experience.
Do you have a cool selfie in Europe to share? Drop in a comment or send us a mail. We will definitely reply. All the interesting photos will be published in a special feature.